Sunday, February 11, 2007

The way we lived!!!

Recently when i happened to travel during a early morning the empty roads and the KARAIKUDI(Seems puthuvayal bus is now an ultra deluxe one) buses traced me back to our majestic days at KARAIKUDI.

Final year would be eternal in our memories hence I would like to take you guys to the first year days!!

It was just about two to two in one fine tuesday afternoon.At Kambar Illam(AKA SCH (The bestr ever hostel??)) ECE guys were rushing out of the mess and everyone was busy gazing over thick JAIN & JAIN(We never came across such a thick book in the later semesters!).

The cause behind those deeds is a tiny liltle PROFFESSOR OF CHEMISTRY..hope you get the name in your lips ..now she might not be of big concern but do you remember how she made us dance to her tunes in those days..making late comers stand out,,,Making us stand still by asking vague questions,,,Of course we were first bit ashamed to stand before the entire class but when it become a regular practise among most we bid adieu to our senses

Next big hero is our ENGLISH PROFESSOR who used to tell us "WHEN I WAS IN COURT ........"Hardly any one could have a count on the number of exercise we did for his research purpose...I did it expecting that one day it will be evaluated and given back to us.Do you remember the seminars he initiated..I still remember how roll number one started with a stare on that first seminar,,Hope it went well until some 7 members..He threatned me to give a big zero in the internal if I dont take a seminar that day...and we never did it in rest of his classes,,,

The real classroom feeling was there for a while during PHYSICS classes.. CHANDRA MOULISWARAN is few of the respectable teachers in our life at ACCET.I was immersed in his lectures several times..Hope you can remember "Appdi Pakkracha..".."THE FIRST MAN IN THE FIRST ROW AND THE LAST MAN IN THE LAST ROW""......"NALLA IDLI PONGAL SAPTINGALA!!"..Gentle man!!! Those Dummy practicals,,,laboriuos workshop(I almost cried when I was given during my first class..and some how managed to get out of it...)LAKSHMI NARAYAN who made us redraw !! So goes the first year story.....................................

Those were some small recollections from my hard disk..Hope many such can come out if you can continue this thread!!

http://peerelessdeepak.spaces.live.com/

No comments: